- Request for Interlibrary Loans must be done in the library (signature is required). Please provide as much information about the book as you can.
- Once a request is submitted, the process can take up to six weeks. A notification will be sent via email or phone call when the book is ready for pickup. Shipping cost will be collected at pick up. Contact us by phone (830-693-3023) or email to check the status of an ILL request.
Please note the following before placing an ILL request:
- Customers who do not have a Marble Falls Library card may not request Interlibrary Loans.
- The Library does not accept requests for DVDs, audio books, articles, microfilm, or music CDs.
- A shipping cost will be charged and can be from $3-$7 depending on where the loan is coming from and weight.
- Customers are responsible for lost or damaged books and late fees charged by the lending library. Fees are 50 cents a day.
- Items that were published less than a year cannot be requested for Interlibrary loan.
- Customers with fines, bills, or overdue materials cannot request ILL books.
- ILLS can be renewed if requested and approved.