- custom custom ezessays us paper paper term term viagra s https://hobcawbarony.org/coursework/auto-type-essay-on-word/27/ lasix normal dosage range essay about divorce causes and effects x ray of spondylolisthesis https://samponline.org/blacklives/white-speech-bubble-png/27/ source url https://shedbuildermag.com/research/american-history-since-1865-essay-definition/28/ here seventy nine short essays on design simone weil essay on the iliad follow url mr. jenaro case study answers quizlet advantages of playing sports essay ideas enter click here https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/cover-letter-construction-supervisor/51/ https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/citolopram-without-a-prescription/13/ stanford essay help https://homemods.org/usc/emmett-till-essay/46/ breast prosthesis suppliers south africa marilyn monroe essay follow site https://georgehahn.com/playboy/levitra-prijs/15/ https://heystamford.com/writing/help-with-homework-online-free/8/ https://eagfwc.org/men/viagra-online-kaufen-gsterreich/100/ enter https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/sildenafil-citrate-suppositories/31/ english essay computer https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/art-and-me-essay/30/ here Request for Interlibrary Loans must be done in the library (signature is required). Please provide as much information about the book as you can.
- Once a request is submitted, the process can take up to six weeks. A notification will be sent via email or phone call when the book is ready for pickup. Shipping cost will be collected at pick up. Contact us by phone (830-693-3023) or email here to check the status of an ILL request.
Please note the following before placing an ILL request:
- Customers who do not have a Marble Falls Library card may not request Interlibrary Loans.
- The Library does not accept requests for DVDs, audio books, articles, microfilm, or music CDs.
- A shipping cost will be charged and can be from $3-$7 depending on where the loan is coming from and weight.
- Customers are responsible for lost or damaged books and late fees charged by the lending library. Fees are 50 cents a day.
- Items that were published less than a year cannot be requested for Interlibrary loan.
- Customers with fines, bills, or overdue materials cannot request ILL books.
- ILLS can be renewed if requested and approved.